Social Media/Web Designer Intern
The Alabama Technology Foundation (ATF) is an economic development and outreach organization that is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
We are building the largest database of graduating Engineers and IT Technology Specialists to meet Alabama’s growing need for highly skilled professionals, and are seeking a social media/web designer/university outreach support intern to help promote our efforts. This is a paid internship ($8.50/hour), with opportunity for academic credit based on institutional requirements. This summer intern position would require 16 ½ hours a week.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Co-Manage the ATF website (a WordPress site), including managing the student and employer registration function of the website.
- Update web content regularly to reflect the current activities of the ATF.
- Evaluate the user interface and experience of the website, incorporating new features as needed.
- Manage the ATF social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and more, creating content that reflects the mission and current activities of the ATF.
- Research emerging social media platforms and incorporate technologies as appropriate into the ATF social media mix.
- Ability to meet all required project deadlines as directed.
- College student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three professional or academic references
- Candidates must be currently enrolled as an associate, undergraduate or graduate student in a College/University within the State of Alabama.
- Student must be a member of the Alabama Technology Foundation.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please submit:
- 3 professional references
- Email To [email protected] by May 10, 2019